- We encourage groups to submit requests in advance to put up temporary yard-type signs (contact us via our website at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No political or commercial signs are allowed.
- Signs promoting activities for not-for-profit or community groups may be posted up two weeks prior to the event and should be removed immediately.
- To preclude one group covering a street with multiple signs, groups are limited to posting up to 6 signs in the Village.
- To support safety in the actual roundabout and minimize distractions, signs are not allowed in the circular roundabout.
- Signs are allowed only on the streets leading into the roundabout (N. Decatur Road; North and South Oxford Roads),
- Signage should not be put on Emory property.
See DeKalb Historic Preservation Commission guidelines. For more information about signage in the Village, contact email@example.com.